Coldwell Banker Estates in association with Quantum Property Consultants and Fermanagh Lakeside Properties present to the market the rare opportunity to own one of the country's most desirable lodges located in the world renowned Lough Erne Resort.>>
In June 2013 the Lough Erne Resort hosted the World G8 summit where leaders stayed in the lodges where they each had the privacy required while their delegations stayed in the Hotel. The property is only 50 meters from the Lough Erne Resort Hotel.>>
The lodge is an impressive 2-bedroom, 2 bathroom / ensuite property, with a substantial living & dining area which boasts spectacular views over Castle Hume Lough.>>
The property is an attractive investment opportunity as it benefits from a 7-year lease yielding an annual net return of £11,760 ( £ 9,800 + £1,960 VAT). This represents a 4% Net annual rental income. The current lease expires in October 2021. The lessee is the Lough Erne Hotel.>>
This is the first lodge ever to come to the market for sale as all lodges were sold off plan pre construction.>>
The lodges are fully serviced and fully maintained by the Hotel with no additional rates, gas or electricity charges.>>
The new owner will also have full use of the lodge for up to 3 weeks per year .
Once a membership of the Faldo Golf Club has been purchased the new owner will benefit from the following entitlements:
- Playing rights at the Faldo Golf Course which can be used at any time and not just while staying - subject to availability of tee off times.
- Playing rights at Castle Hume Championship Course which can be used at any time and not just while staying - subject to availability of tee off times.
- Use of The Infinity Pool, sauna, jacuzzi and fitness room at The Thai Spa.
- 10% discount on food and beverage throughout The Resort.
- 10% discount on Thai Spa treatments and at The Spa Boutique.
- 10% discount on Resort accommodation.
- 10% discount on retail items in The Faldo Golf Shop.
- Fishing on Castle Hume Lough
Each Lodge features:
• Natural Rendered External Finish
• Cupa Natural Slate Roof
• Panelled Internal Doors and Hardwood Double Glazed Painted Windows
• Solid Hardwood Entrance Door
• Hardwood Floors
• 3 no. TV's
• Fully Furnished
• Painted Skirtings and Architraves throughout
• Bathroom fitted with contemporary white suite with roll top bath & Frameless glass shower.
• Marble Vanity counter.
• Gas Fire in Living Room with Granite Surround.
• Gas Fired central heating.
• Fitted Kitchen
Entrance Hall - 2.9m x 1.6m
Living Room - 4.6m x 5.4m
Master Bedroom - 6.7m x 4.6m
EnsuiteBathroom - 4.2m x 2.3m
Master Bedroom 2 - 6.7m 4.6m
EnsuiteBedroom 2 - 4.2m x 2.3m
Lough Erne is Northern Ireland's first 5-star AA and NITB resort featuring 120 rooms and suites nestled on a 600-acre peninsula with spectacular views of the Fermanagh Lakelands and lovely Lough Erne. In 2017 it won Hotel of the Year.
Lough Erne provides the ultimate 36-hole golf experience. Home to two Championship Golf Courses; the award-winning Faldo course and Castle Hume golf course and academy. The Hotel's Thai Spa offers both authentic Thai Spa experiences and luxury spa treatments. It was awarded Northern Ireland's leading Spa Resort at the prestigious World Travel Awards 2016. In 2017 it also won the Hotel Restaurant of the Year (Food and Wine Awards), there is a wide variety of unique dining experiences under acclaimed chef, Noel McMeel.
Those travelling by air can choose from five local airports:
- City of Derry Airport (66 miles)
- Ireland West Knock Airport (76 miles)
- Belfast International Airport (87 miles)
- George Best Belfast City Airport (91 miles)
- Dublin Airport (108 miles)
Those travelling by helicopter can arrive in style with one of the heli-pads available at Lough Erne Resort.
To view please contact Coldwell Banker Leeson Estates on 01 411 0012 or contact us via email.