On View Saturday 5th October, 11am - 12pm. Coldwell Banker Estates in partnership with RE/MAX Property Experts bring to market a superb 6 bedroom detached property located at Boleybeg, Barna, Galway.
Extending to an impressive 3,744 sq. ft., living accommodation is spread over 2 floors. Spacious rooms and large windows allow for a generous flow of natural light throughout this splendid home. The ground floor is comprised of a porch, entrance hall, living room, large open plan kitchen/dining room, separate utility, family bathroom, 4 ensuite double bedrooms and an optional 5th bedroom/office. Upstairs there is a large gym/lounge area with countryside views, a 6th ensuite double bedroom, a store area and additional shower room.
The property is certified with an impressive C3 BER certificate . Heating is provided via Oil Fired Central Heating, a gas feature fireplace in the kitchen/dining room and a solid fuel open fireplace in the living room. Double glazed windows & doors feature throughout the property. Attic insulation has been upgraded and the external cavity walls have been pumped making this a large but cosy home.
Built in 2001 and one owner from new, this substantial family home is finished to a high standard throughout. Features of this home include 5 double en-suite bedrooms, built in wardrobes in the ground floor bedrooms, a central vacuum system, large bay windows, cinema projector screen, 9ft high ceilings, hardwood doors, white oak wooden floors, dusk to dawn sensor lighting (front and back), a gated entrance and sensor alarm system. A more extensive list of features can be found below.
The property sits on a generous 0.65 acre site with a South Easterly facing rear aspect. Large maintained lawns to front and back are complimented with mature trees and shrubbery.There is also a large detached garage with roller doors, cobble lock patio and a wraparound driveway providing ample private parking space. The site is enclosed within a capped perimeter 6ft high wall.
Situated on a beautiful stretch of the Wild Atlantic Way, this would be an excellent opportunity to acquire a fabulous country home in close proximity to the vibrant city of Galway.
The property is ideally located just 5 minutes from Barna village with an array of amenities including Super Valu supermarket, Twelve Hotel, Barna Golf Club, primary and secondary schools, shops, pubs, restaurants, cafes, post office, veterinary clinic, playground, pharmacies and medical centre. The popular Drom soccer pitches are located just 2 minutes away. The property is located approx. 6km or 12 minutes from Galway city centre.
Viewing of the property is highly advised and guaranteed not to disappoint. Contact Fergal Hynes of RE/MAX on 091 330 300 or Nick Hughes Coldwell Banker Estates 01 4110012
Coming from the Twelve Hotel, Barna village head North toward Barna Golf Club for 3km. Take a right at Barr Aille crossroads. Continue for 2.3km and take a left toward Drom Soccer Pitches. The property is 500m up this road on the right hand side.
INFO & FEATURES:
- 6 bedroom detached dormer bungalow
- Built in c. 2001 by Tom Lavelle Construction
- One owner from new
- Presented in immaculate, move in condition
- Modern, bright and spacious property
- Extends to c. 3,744 sq. ft. / 347.8 sq. m.
- C3 BER Certificate BER No: 112381280
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Gas fired feature fireplace in the kitchen/dining room
- Solid fuel open fireplace in the living room
- Additional cavity wall and attic insulation
- Double glazed PVC windows and hardwood doors throughout
- Cinema projector screen in living room
- Beam central vacuum system on ground floor
- Sensor alarm system
- 3 x large bay windows located in the kitchen/dining room, living room and master bedroom
- 5 double en-suite bedrooms
- Office/optional 6th bedroom on ground floor
- Built in wardrobes
- 2x electric showers, 4x pump shower and 1x separate bath
- Mix of ceramic tile, white oak timber and pinewood floors
- 0.65 acre/0.26 hectare site enclosed by 6ft perimeter walls
- South East facing aspect to rear
- Excellently landscaped site with manicured lawns, shrubbery and mature trees
- Large detached block built garage with roller doors, separate side access and wired for electricity
- Dusk to dawn sensor lighting on the front & back doors and front gate
- Cobble lock patio area - front and rear
- Wraparound driveway with ample private parking space
- Gated access to front
- 5 minutes from Barna Village
- 12 minutes from Galway City
NOTE: These particulars are not to be considered a formal offer. They are for information only and give a general idea of the property. They are not to be taken as forming any part of a resulting contract, nor to be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Whilst every care is taken in their preparation, neither Coldwell Banker Estates nor RE/MAX Property Experts nor the vendor accept any liability as to their accuracy. Intending purchasers must satisfy themselves by personal inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of these particulars. No person in the employment of Coldwell Banker Estates or RE/MAX Property Experts has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.